Effective Date: 1st April 2016 (United Kingdom)
MediaConX Limited (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What information do we collect and process?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.mediaconx.com/ (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you, subscribe to our newsletter, submit a contact-us form, submit a job application, register for an event or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
• Information we collect via Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics as a service to help us improve our site for visitors. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of www.mediaconx.com, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
What do we use your information for?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• Information we collect about you via the Google Analytics service. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
• Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site. We do not share your information with any other third party except:
• If MediaConX Limited or our ultimate holding company or substantially all of its or their assets or business are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain opt-out boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or in any subsequent marketing communication we may send to you. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these privacy policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Your Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a nominal fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. To request the correction or deletion of information that we have about you that is no longer accessible to you directly online, please contact us by email at email@example.com to make your request.
MediaConX Limited, 38 Ravenswood Park, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6 3PS